I was selected to participate in the REAL NEAT BLOGGER AWARD meme, so here goes.
- What blog post or story are you most proud of?
Hard to say, but I tend to be very partial to my trilogy, LaForge which is a spanking romance/paranormal/thriller. A close second is Pendragon’s Lash
- What advice would you give your younger self when you were 18 years old?
Stop using every waking moment chasing chicks and get to work (now I sound like my dad).
- What food item would be “comfort food” for you?
I hate to admit this because it is so bad health-wise but saltine crackers and butter are my “go to” comfort snack.
- What are you wearing right now as you read and answer this question?
PJ’s and a T-shirt
- If I came to your house and went snooping and looked in your beside table drawer, what would I find?
I have no idea. I haven’t looked in there in years.
- Do you have a favorite TV show and/or movie? What is it?
Really good TV—Justified. Movie – anything by Scorcese.
- Do you have a current goal you are working towards? What is it? If not, where would you like to see yourself 5 years from now in April 2020?
I’ll be retiring soon to write full time. I’d like to make enough from it to provide a nice supplementary income.
- What is your idea of a dream vacation?
Mrs. Hand and I really love Hawaii. I’d like an extended stay, say about two months or so.
9.If you had one piece of advice to give to other spanking romance authors, what would it be?
Pay attention to what your readers want and keep writing.
- Are you a rule follower or rule breaker? And why? What is the payoff for that choice?
I always question rules and if they don’t make sense I break them. That either works or it doesn’t. Either way, I learn something.